Donate

FOR THE HOUSTON KOREAN SCHOOL

후원 방법

(How to Sponsor)

휴스턴 한인학교는 지난 40년 동안 고마우신 한인학교 이사님들과 휴스턴 한인사회의 후원으로 운영되어 왔습니다.

한인학교 총 예산의 55%가 학생들이 낸 등록금으로 충당되고, 나머지 45%는 재외동포재단과 매년 가을 열리는 ‘한인학교 후원의 밤’ 등 휴스턴 한인사회의 후원금으로 충당되고 있습니다.

우리 후세들에게 아름다운 한국의 문화와 우수한 한글을 양질의 교육을 통해 충실히 전달하는데, 여러분들의 적극적인 관심과 후원이 필요합니다.

The Houston Korean School have been operating for the last 40 years, thanks to the support and generosity of the HKS Board of Directors and the Houston Korean Community.

 While 55 % of the operating budget is covered by student’s tuition, the remaining 45% rely on donations from the Korean American Foundation, the annual Korean School Fund Raising Gala, and the Houston Korean Community.

 Your dedicated interest and support are paramount, for our future Korean American generations to inherit the beautiful Korean Culture and Hangul, through excellent and quality education.

한인학교를 후원하시려면

(To donate to Houston Korean School: )

수표에 수신인(Pay to)을 “The Houston Korean School”이라고 적으시고,

아래 한인학교 주소로 우편으로 보내주시면 됩니다.

한인학교 주소: 1809 Hollister Rd.   Houston, TX 77080 

문의 전화: (713) 364-1580

 

Write check Payable to “The Houston Korean School

Mailing Address: 1809 Hollister Rd.   Houston, TX 77080

New Donor

...

Sponsors

아래 업체들이 저희 한인학교를 후원하고 있습니다.  

여러분들께서도 아래 업체들을 사용해주시고, 방문시에는 사장님을 찾아서 한인학교후원 페이지에서 보았고,

한인학교를 도와 주어서 감사 하다고 전해주십시요.  

감사 합니다.

The following businesses have donated to Houston Korean School.  

Please use the following businesses and when you are visiting any of them,

please contact the owner and thank him or her for contributing to Houston Korean School.  

Thank you.

East-West Bank **

안진숙 부동산 *

KokoCrate.com *

Korean Air *

한미은행 *

Solutions Education, Inc. *

Tokyo Garden Catering, LLC., *

H-Mart *

한인 천주교회 *

한미식품 *

Sunrise Dental Center

  • White Instagram Icon

휴스턴한인학교

© Copyright 2017 The Houston Korean School

Contact Us

Message: 713-364-1580

Email: houstonkoreanschool@yahoo.com

Address

1809 Hollister Rd.

Houston, TX 77080